InstantPresenter Launches My Webinar Hub, a New Social Media Marketing Tool That Helps Customers Promote Webinars
My Webinar Hub allows you to easily harness the power of social media to promote your webinars. We are very excited about this new feature, because it is truly unique to anything offered by other web conferencing services.
My Webinar Hub Profile Page
Your Profile Page is a central place where you can promote your public webinars and build your follower base on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. Some of the features include:
- List your upcoming meetings- visitors can register for your webinar and post a comment via Facebook Connect
- List your past meetings – visitors can view the recording
- Post a link to your blog or website
- Display your LinkedIn profile
- Show your Facebook Like Box
- Use the Twitter widget to display your most recent tweets
- Visitors can easily share your Profile Page with friends & colleagues with the ShareThis widget
- Choose from different themes to customize the look of your Profile Page
- Insert keywords related to your business to get ranked on search engines such as Google
My Webinar Hub Social Integration
Automatically promote your webinars on your Facebook and Twitter accounts through the Social Integration aspect of My Webinar Hub. This allows you to connect your InstantPresenter account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, which will automate the social media marketing of your public webinars for you. When you schedule a new online meeting and designate it as a “Public Meeting” InstantPresenter will post a Facebook and Twitter message on your behalf promoting your meeting. Reminder messages an hour prior to the meeting and at the start of the meeting will also automatically be posted, ensuring maximum attendance for your webinar.
My Webinar Hub Support Resources