At InstantPresenter we are continually developing new innovations for easy monetization of presentations. In order to give you the best presentation tools possible, we now offer a new InstantPresenter service, the ability to use PayPal to charge admission to live Webinars or access to recorded presentations. With the integration of PayPal into the InstantPresenter feature set, presenters can monetize content indefinitely, as well as make live presentations and recorded versions available as products to sell.
With our services and your content, you can turn the InstantPresenter platform into a revenue-generating channel for yourself. PayPal is integrated directly into the interface, so it’s a seamless process to sell your knowledge as products.
Everything a presenter needs to charge and profit from Webinar presentations can be accomplished with our InstantPresenter platform:
- Collect revenue for Webinars using a PayPal account
- Keep all of the revenue while InstantPresenter handles technology behind the scenes
- Receive payment as attendees register for online events
- Schedule Web conferences, Webcasts or e-learning trainings in advance
- Send attendee registration information upon successful payment only
- Create any number of custom fields, to collect any information you wish
In addition to allowing our customers to sell live and recorded Webinars, we are also making it easy for presenters to implement a discount structure for Webinar pricing. The discount structure has three tiers and is accessed by discount codes distributed at the presenter’s discretion.